Linda Is Your Jacksonville Personal Trainer

by linda

Exercise is the King.  Nutrition is the Queen.  Put them together and you have a Kingdom.  Jack Lalanne

Jack Lalanne was considered “The Godfather” of the fitness movement.  He was truly ahead of his time in his beliefs that fitness and nutrition play such an integral role for over all health and wellness.  Jack Lalanne died recently at the age of 96.  He will be missed by many.  Please check out his website at www.jacklalanne.com.

Jacksonville personal trainer Linda Pickert Jacksonville personal trainer Linda Pickert

Does the thought of buying a size larger cause you distress or anxiety?

Do you wish you could wear the latest fashions and look your best at that upcoming wedding, reunion or party?

Have you ever wanted to run a 5K, but didn’t know where to start?

Then you’re ready for your own professional personal trainer. And in Jacksonville, Orange Park or Ponte Vedra, I’ll be your in-home fitness instructor.

I have a passion for helping people make changes in their lifestyle and achieving health and fitness goals that will lead to a more fulfilling life.

Linda Wants To Be Your Jacksonville In Home Fitness Instructor Linda Wants to be Your Jacksonville In-Home Fitness Instructor

As your personal trainer, I will motivate and encourage you while adapting safe fitness routines that meet your needs.  I’ll make your workouts more enjoyable and full of variety yet still ensuring that you get the maximum benefit from your workout.  In short, we’re going to have fun while we get fit! Yea!

The fitness program I personally design for you can be done in-home, at your office, or even at a local park.  I will bring everything necessary for a great workout.

I will dedicate my passion and expertise for health and fitness to help guide you in achieving your individual health and fitness goals.  If you have always wanted to run a 5K, or even a half or full marathon, I can get you to the finish line!

I look forward to hearing from you. Call me now at 904-993-2597 or contact me here.  Have a healthy day!

Certifications:

Linda is an IFA Sports Nutritionist Sports Nutrionist AFAA Certified Personal Trainer AFAA Certified Personal Trainer

• AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
  • IFA Sports Nutrition Certification
  • Les Mills Body Pump Certification
  • TRX Suspension Certification
  • YMCA Group Exercise Instructor Certification
  • BOSU Integrated Balance Training Certification
  • Martial Arts Exercise Instructor Certification
  • YMCA Pilates Instructor Certification
  • American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid Certification

Don’t forget to download your free eBook of How To Boost Your Metabolism. It’s a great place to start for the healthy, new you!

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Lisa November 1, 2010 at 12:08 am

Thanks Linda for some great information on health. Your tips are easy to incorporate. I am looking forward to your Worth The Calories recipes.

linda November 3, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Lisa, thank you for your interest. Recipes will be posted frequently. Please check back with me.

Erica November 3, 2010 at 12:31 am

Thanks Linda! Amazing stuff. Didn’t now In-Home Fitness could be be so fulfilling and effective!

Diane Eucare November 3, 2010 at 9:31 am

Linda, you are the best at what ever you do! I know that Ted will confirm that! 🙂 Congrats and I will definitely “keep” you in my mind for “any” future references!!! I think I am going to get your book! Can’t wait!!

linda November 3, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Diane, thank you for your support!

Jennifer Malone November 3, 2010 at 9:21 pm

You are so cute! I love your website:) Looks like you are doing and looking awesome!!

Christien June 14, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Hey Linda,

I was just curious how much a one hour session costs weekly. Im looking to tone maybe get my own personal routine. If you could email me some prices that would be wonderful

Erin August 2, 2012 at 11:57 am

Linda is a fantastic trainer! I would highly recommend her.

Stacie @ Snaps and Bits August 22, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog again Linda! My husband and I just signed up for an in-home trainer/nutritionist. I might be blogging about that on occasion! We have different goals. I’m at a good weight but want more tone (I used to hit up the gym but stopped when I broke my foot in March). My husband wants to lose weight. I am using the fact that he can’t get his butt to the gym as an excuse for me to have a trainer too. Moral support, you know! Should be an adventure. I look forward to reading more on your blog 🙂

linda August 23, 2012 at 10:11 am

Thank you for visiting my site! Good luck to both you and your husband in reaching your health and fitness goals. I think you will love having an in-home trainer. And you can both hold each other accountable 🙂 I am looking forward to watching your progress on your blog. Take care and have a healthy day!