Tips for the Bride
- Is that big day coming up soon?? The key is to plan ahead so that you can reach your health and fitness goals prior to your wedding. Don’t try to lose 20 pounds two months before the big day. Start early and lose the weight or just firm up gradually.
- Try not to be tempted by diets that promise quick and drastic results.
- Set attainable goals.
- When short on time, try and exercise for short periods throughout the day, even if it is just 10 minutes at a time. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Keep snacks on hand so you aren’t skipping meals and tempted to overeat.
- Keep exercise a part of your day to keep all the stress at bay.